May 25, 2011

Summer Mantel

Our Summer Mantel 2011 Although I'm not digging it as a whole, it is comprised of things I love. That does NOT include the pumpkin accent wall that was a late pregnancy decision or the brassy yucky doors. Note: the birdcage was my 1st ever Pottery Barn purchase circa 1995 :)
The FAB silver votives were a recent Tuesday Morning purchase and the brass propeller was a gift to me from an elderly neighbor (rip Mrs. Krowicky); it was from her husbands little boat from the 30's, it's near & dear to my heart...

A poster purchased on Ebay, years ago, beautifully framed by a friend.


Starfish on a Stick from a local shoppe, the Dancing Crab in Normandy Beach. An embossed mercury glass vase and some faux cattails round it out...



Lastly, my {pitiful} palm in a pot that I love from Compass Rose in Kill Devil Hills and a wrought iron bobble-bird from Tuesday Morning (my newly discovered, favorite store ~ if you can see past the junk!)




Thank you for stopping by...and Happy Summer!




“Sun is shining. Weather is sweet. Make you wanna move your dancing feet.” Bob Marley

No comments: