May 6, 2011

~Happy Mother's Day~

From the
My wonderful mom is spending the month in FL, hopping between her sisters and her best friends and while I'll miss her, I know she is having a well-deserved blast. This mom will be spending her weekend with the boys. Saturday will include swim lessons, t-ball, hitting the boardwalk for some rides at funtown pier, jersey sausage & peppers and a cocktail.


On Sunday I am taking the time to work in my yard...planting, weeding and mulching. Not a spa day (have fun Jen!), but relaxing all the same. Finished off by a take-out italian feast by Joe Leone (review and pics to follow). What's better than a feast in your jammies catching up on your dvr'd programs?!

Then I'll be m.i.a. Have to go in to the hossy for a lil' tune up, nothing to worry about, but I'll be out of commission for a few.



I hope that all of my blog mommy friends have a wonderful weekend and I'll *see" ya'll sometime next week.


xoxo Traci

No comments: