May 19, 2011

Homes I Love...

Spring Lake, NJ Circa 1891




Isn't it darling? The town is as well...picture perfect! I haven't done a real estate post in awhile, nothing has sparked my interest...
Until I saw this porch with mahogany floors! I could imagine myself lazing the day away here with a glass of lemonade (or wine), watching families trek to & from the beach...
I love the buttery color of these cabinets, complimented by the hardwood floors, fun chandelier and loads of light
I wouldn't change a thing about this dining room that includes a butlers pantry and wetbar
This is an attic bedroom...what a dreamy getaway. I LOVE the painted woodwork and think what an awesome playroom this would make...




From the Realtor: Gorgeous Victorian home with wrap-around porch. Three levels of living space. Hardwood floors throughout! Kitchen has custom cabinets, granite, island, Viking & Subzero appliances. Wet bar with beverage center. All bathrooms were completely renovated in May 2011! Alarm system, fireplace, and hard-wired indoor/outdoor speaker system. Beautifully landscaped yard with paver patio and irrigation. Stroll to beach, lake, houses of worship, schools, and town. This home exudes warmth and old world charm!




May madness is hitting the Huttons! Busy, busy, busy over the next week capped off with a trip to Pennsylvania's Amish Country. I'll be popping in and out, in the meantime, have a fabulous weekend!




xoxo Traci

No comments: