January 11, 2011

I'll get around to it someday....

Door to the deck, to the pool...this large cabinet houses everything from towels, to swimmie diapers, to sunscreen, to citronella...very convenient and no tracking water through the house.
I've only "slightly" decorated this room so far...an antique rug beater & camp stool, and a pair of birds on canvas prints over the sink (courtesy of the "Tree"). This room DESPERATELY needs a f~u~n color to offset all of the white and appliances....

The former owner had these bars on the wall AND on the ceiling. I guess they air-dried alot. They are handy in the summer for swimsuits and in the winter it becomes a hat depository, home for slippers and flip-flops and the occasional throw rug.


Perfect crafting spot....if & when I get my butt in gear and designate it so.




Jazzing up the Laundry Room that is... I am linking up with Flip Flops & Pearls and Webbisodes for Home Tour Tuesday. We moved in about 1 1/2 years ago and quite honestly the Laundry was not high on my to-do list. It does have great potential...it's large, bright and has great storage. Because I do spend alot of time in there and can be seen via a french door from the family room and kitchen, I should invest some time in there to make it more pleasing to the eye. I am getting such inspiration from viewing my fellow bloggers beautiful Laundry Rooms, I may have to make it a spring project! Thanks for viewing my room; any & all suggestions are welcome!

No comments: