January 28, 2011

Ballard Designs (still dreaming of accent pieces...)

The Julia Chair from Ballard Designs is the newest addition to my wish list ~
I love the lines and the depth of it. I also love their line of fabrics which is as close to custom that I think you can get without going through a designer. This particular pattern reminds me of a sofa my grandmother had...good memories :)

Although the offering in burlap is kinda turning me off...(although I {heart} decorating with burlap, I don't want to sit on it)


This pattern is Arden Green. I STALKED this fabric for y e a r s before we treated me to a terrific table. I had a fabulous vignette on top until I had to undecorate (for a spell...I'm thinking when the boys hit high school, I can put the breakables back out)


Even with this little gem, my living room is so blah...I really need something to tie it all together. I need a paint job, carpet and maybe a Julia chair?! On another note, Ballard has become slighly more reasonably-priced in the last few years. Their catalog is a dream to receive and if you don't get it, request one. You'll get some super ideas ~ have a great weekend!
(photos courtesy of Ballard Designs)




No comments: