January 13, 2011

Homes I Love...?!

Monmouth Beach, New Jersey
So warm & welcoming

Is that an aquarium in the transom and where do the mirrored doors lead...? I'd be falling on my a** all the time on that floor, on the other hand the kids in socks would have a blast.


That is SOME Chandelier



I am hearing A Flock of Seagulls right now


Built in 1986…Shocker! I love the 80's? The wedding Singer? This wasn't my style 25 years ago and I am not digging it now. I think of who has dwelled here and not updated?


Even the realtor references Miami Vice in this listing, so without further mocking...FROM the Realtor: Miami Vice-a truly unique, special home for the buyer who appreciates fine contemporary architecture complete with all the modern amenities& beautiful landscape. Salt water pool w/waterfall, temp controlled greenhouse w/ humidifier, Japanese garden w/Koi pond & screened gazebo, cabana w/sauna &full bath. Other amenities include: custom kitchen w/ professional stove, backup Kohler generator, all Anderson windows & doors-all w/ electronic roll down shades, beautiful MBR w/ steam shower & more!

No comments: