January 7, 2011

Homes I Love

Lincroft, NJ. Looks like your typical tract/development home right?? Nope, Circa 1700.


I want a house with a plaque like this on the door. The word Circa makes me happy.



The floors alone in this home are melting me....



Like BUTTER I say!! PUMPKIN PINE....would make me happy.



Kitchen is nice...but again, Pumpkin Pine xoxoxo


From the Realtor: Placed well back from the road, sits this beautifully restored 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath Circa 1700 Colonial. Custom kitchen w/soapstone counters,Viking S/S range,Sub-Zero frig & Bosch dishwasher. Spacious Living Room, Informal Dining Room, Family Room, Study, Master w/Bonus Room & Full Bath, In-Law/Guest Suite, Pumpkin Pine Floors, 2 Fireplaces & Many Orig Details. Newer Gunite In-ground Pool w/Spa. Bargain-priced @ 629K

No comments: