January 24, 2011

Accent Pieces

Love these stools, so rustic and unique for a bar area (which we happen to be planning in an alcove off the playroom). Although at $479 per stool, these will probably not make it into our home! Love this...would be a lovely pop of coastal color somewhere in the house. This piece is $579, but I have seen just as nice or lovelier painting projects by my fellow bloggers...this could totally be a DIY'er!

This ottoman makes me happy, I LOVE the colors and the pattery is vaquely reminiscent of the Pier I placemats and pillows I have in my kitchen. Although at $119 this is a bargain ~ totally shoppable...

This reminds me of Chicken Wire...I LOVE it! Probably not a DIY'er(not for me anyway!), so you'd have to drop the $299 to purchase this one...



What's better than a black velvet armchair to add elegance to your home?? TWO for the reasonable price of $539....seriously I think that is a great price for two of these and I know right where I would put them!
I've been window shopping again! All of the above are from Horchow's Accent Furniture under $600. Click here to see more http://www.horchow.com/store/catalog/templates/HP3.jhtml?itemId=cat12480732&parentId=cat000001&masterId=cat000000. Happy Monday to all!




No comments: