October 23, 2013

Hutton Home Office {ORC week four}

Welcome to my One Room Challenge week four update!  To see what it's all about click here.

It's been a slow week for me.  My sweet baby boys birthday weekend coupled with a sinus infection, has slowed my progress.  I will catch up over the next few days.


The electrician came!  I loved this pendant before it was installed, but now...holy cow, the glow is lovely.


You can find the fixture here.


Thanks to Mary Ann for this vintage light bulb tip.


While picking up a few things at Tar~Jay, I found this rusty-colored shade with a bronze base for the desk task lighting.


Have to pick up stenciling, where I left off.


This is the dark brown {p}leather futon that will be placed perpendicular to the desk. The boys are enjoying it in the tv room, as it's currently a slide.


The little ones art project for the family art wall.  I gave him creative license and it's exquisite.


I am learning that I will have more blank wall space than I anticipated.  I have absolutely no budget left, so I have to get creative or continue shopping my house for more accessories.

So this is where I am


Thanks for visiting and following along!


No comments: