October 4, 2013

Hutton Home Office {finish me} ORC Week One

I"m a little late to the ORC Game, but I need the inspiration to finish our office after I've already put time, money and hard work into it.


I've painted, refinished floors, bought a spectacular rug & window treatments and have the furniture ready  to go.  I just lost my oomph with it.  Through the One Room Challenge I shall get the inspiration I need through the mass of talent participating!


Our office before new paint (glad I emptied the trash....)


Awkward layout with a closet built into the room, but its so useful.


Thank heavens I was able to successfully paint OVER the ugly wallpaper border.


A cool, soothing gray.  Love the contrast between the gray and hardwood.


This is about as far as I have gotten with decor & accessorizing.  The children's homework station.

Please join me in my journey and visit all of the other amazing participants!


My accessories:

Pine Cone Hill Chambray Curtains in Flax


Eastern Colors Wool Rug


Pinterest motivation: 





Thanks for visiting!

No comments: