June 6, 2011

~Registry~

Not mine, I'm done! I am wedding shopping for friends and family and it brings me back. I slightly regret that Bill had nothing to do with it, not because he wouldn't, because I didn't let him. Although he got to shop for cigars and humidors for his groomsmen, so that's ok, right??


I love looking at registeries. It's interesting. I had my grandmothers china and my stoneware from my bachelorette days, so I didn't register for place settings. Just linens, flatware, small appliances, calphalon and bakeware.



My bakeware/serveware/accessory of choice is Portmeirion Sophie Conran White, some of which is pictured here.





It's practical and displays beautifully. Unfortunately, my accent pieces, Tracy Porter Artesian Road (seen here http://coastalpines.blogspot.com/2011/02/my-1st-blog-experience-and-i-didnt-even.html), beat out the Sophie Conran in the display hutch. Someday I will have a display area for all of my whiteware. In the meantime, they are a fabulous product. The casseroles, roasters, platters, pie & butter dishes, I love them all. I also found some new pieces that have come out since...hello juicer and measuring cups!


All photos and description via Macy's. PORTMEIRION: From celebrated chef and food writer, Sophie Conran, comes this artfully designed serveware collection. Created with the "foodie" in mind, this versatile set moves from table to oven with the utmost ease, looking beautifully crafted throughout your entire culinary journey. You can find it here: http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=237763&PseudoCat=se-xx-xx-xx.esn_results


***On another note*** I am S T I L L having trouble with blogger :( I can't comment on posts, etc...very frustrating. I am reading blogs faithfully! Please stick with me until i get this figured out, i am currently waiting on a reply from blogger. Thank you, Traci xoxo

No comments: