June 6, 2011

Memorial Day weekend digs

Our Memorial Day weekend was spent in the cabins at Sun Valley Campground in Bowmansville, PA.The cabins were heavenly for a long holiday weekend(with perfect weather). We had a group of about 20, 3 cabins and my godparents in their own RV. Our cabin housed the 4 of us, 2 pillow pets and my mom. The pack and play fit perfectly in our room.

Collin had the double bed in the loft to himself; which was good cause' most of us are clausterphobic and afraid of heights...


Shower, toilet, table for 4, full-size fridge, fan, small cable tv, kitchenette and coffee maker (Most Important).


See my "picnic pal". Formerly a 6-pack of beer, refashioned to hold ketchup, mustard, S&P, relish and hot sauce (or malt vinegar depending on the guests). Fill everything up and stick in the fridge and you are ready for an instant bbq! Bill drank a 6-pack of Land Shark Lager to get me my summer holder ;-D


I was super-impressed by the actually woodwork in this cabin. I was expecting paneled walls and drop ceilings and it wasn't. Chunky, solid, honey-colored...it was really beautiful.


If you are in the northeast, I highly recommend this place. We live at the shore, so this was a great alternative for our kids who see beach all the time. They also have a pool, stocked lake for fishing, playgrounds, karaoke and bands, campstore, ice cream counter, etc....and it is reasonably priced and clean. Really reasonably priced. Check it out here: http://www.sunvalleycamping.com/


Coming Soon ~ I won a fabulous giveaway and I'll be showing it off later this week!!


No comments: