June 13, 2011

winner

I was the lucky recepient of this package last week from one of my fave bloggers Jennifer from Circle of Love and the Craziness Around It. Beautifully packaged with a sweet note and I love her stationery (every girl should have her own personalized cards or notes!)
And in the package was this! A purse organizer that I didn't know I needed until I started using it. It already keeps my cell, camera, pens, nail files, perfume, wallet, hand sanitizers, note pad, lip gloss & chapsticks, etc, from becoming a jumbled mess...

...in here. This is my spring bag; a *vintage* Tory Burch tote, that is narrow and deep, so I am finding this organizer to be really helpful!

Please visit sweet Jennifer at her blog and keep an eye out for another FAB giveaway ;-)



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: