April 28, 2011

The Wedding Shoe

My days of stillettos are over. 1.) My feet have spread a bit since having Brennan and they just look like sausages strapped in 2.) I just don't have the energy to balance myself on them anymore...I'm a busy girl! So, you can imagine my joy when finding these shoes at Nordstrom 2 summers ago. They are the perfect wedding shoe (or banquet, ceremony, funeral...) They have beautiful detail, comfortable footbed, reasonable heel height and I LoVe patent leather. You can seriously...dance for h o u r s in these babies!


The brand is Vaneli and they are constantly stocked at Nordstrom. Yes, they are pricy $94, but they are indispensable. I have the black patent and oyster pearl patent leather. We have 4 weddings in the next 5 months, one less thing I have to worry about...



til' I saw these...Cork!! Are these not PERFECT for summer?!




Thanks for letting me share one of my faves ~ Traci

No comments: