April 16, 2015

One Room Challenge ~ Tween Room {Week Three}

Talking window seats and lighting during this week 3 of the One Room Challenge.  It's an aspect of the room that I haven't concentrated enough on, though I should, as it's the feature that makes the room unique and charming.

Here's our window seat in all it's "before" glory...




Here are some pretty window seat inspiration pics from Pinterest...










I may have some tricks up my sleeve, stay tuned for how I style our window seating area!

I'm also searching for a modern, masculine (cheap) ceiling fixture for the room.  I have yet to hit the stores, but here's some eye candy in the meantime.





{All images via Pinterest}

11th  hour update!! 

Awesome friends and neighbors helped us disassemble/move/reassemble and the furniture switcheroo took place!  So I got a little more accomplished than just Pinterest daydreaming... 







For all the other goodness going on during this round of the One Room Challenge, please hop over to Calling it Home!

Thanks for visiting!




No comments: