Happy Easter Weekend!
1. These boys are getting too big, too fast.
2. We went to St. Andrews on Saturday for an amazing Easter egg hunt, pancake breakfast and overall party. They had 10,000 candy-filled eggs hidden for the kids and 4H was displaying the biggest of bunnies!
3. My husband is a police officer and out of work recovering from shoulder surgery, so he is growing a normally-not-allowed beard. I'm on the fence about it, although I love it with the tam.
4. Have you checked out the goodness going on over at Calling it Home?! It's One Room Challenge time again...and between the designers and linking participants, it's all sorts of fabulous. Check out my entry as I breeze (
struggle) through 6 weeks on a limited budget and a broken husband. You can see it here.
5. What are your Easter plans? We will spending a quiet day at home after church and a backyard egg hunt.
Our Easter Menu
Cheese and Charcuterie Board
Hummus + Chips
Baked Spiral Ham
Double Chocolate Brownie
Wishing everyone a lovely holiday weekend!
Thanks for visiting!