April 10, 2014

Crew's Quarters {ORC week two} Playroom Bath


Welcome to week 2 of the One Room Challenge {ORC}.  I have been overwhelmed this week by my day job, sports, birthday parties, a root canal and more recently, a sick husband.

Excuses, Excuses!


We did install a new mailbox...

Back to the business at hand.


I'm gathering my accessories, including a Pottery Barn Piper frameless mirror, that will be hung with rope.


A Serena and Lily crab shower curtain. A rusty wire basket from Tuesday Morning and a old piece of driftwood artwork that I have had for eons...


Here lies the Crew's Quarters, untouched.


I've got the paint though...Sherwin Williams Sea Salt cut by 50%.  And the faulty electric has been rewired.


Next will be picking out the new lighting and shower head.  I will begin painting this weekend and we will debate if we will tackle the one thing that inspired this bath in the first place...

I work better under pressure anyway.

Stay tuned!

In the meantime, here are more inspiration photos via Pinterest{hint, hint}:





Thanks for visiting!


No comments: