November 10, 2013

Weekend...

First and foremost on this Veterans Day weekend, thank you to all who have  served and continue to do so...



 
Accumulating and crafting Christmas decorations. Jute wrapping ornaments is not as easy as it seems...tedious and itchy!


Fail! Burnt the first batch of light broccoli and cauliflower gratin....

 
Second times the charm. Recipe coming on Tuesday, this was delicious.


Christmas shopping...Tastefully Simple sangria slushy mix, along with a bottle of wine, perfect gift for friend or co-worker. Or mail person, or hairdresser, or secret Santa...

 
Speaking of hairdresser, it's time to go. I need a trim desperately and a good cut.  I don't wash my hair everyday, I'm about 3 times per week. I have trained my hair by washing less, it doesn't generate as much oil. Still, it's getting a bit unruly. 


Travel soccer took us near one of the few cracker barrels in NJ. Kinda glad we don't have one nearby, the store and hash brown casserole gets me every time.


My place cards and leftover tags from Thanksgiving 2012. I love doing personalized place cards. You can get free printables online and use a heavy card stock. Sending your guests home with sweet tagged containers of leftovers is fun too.  We will be traveling to see family in St. Mary's, GA. I cannot wait to see everyone and have a southern thanksgiving! 

Time for football and an appetizer experiment. If it's good, I'll be sharing with you!

Hope your weekend is wonderful ~ Thanks for visiting!

No comments: