November 8, 2013

One Room Challenge Recap {my faves}

The one room challenge link party was such a fun experience.  More than participating, I truly enjoyed watching everyone's progress.  I loved the reveals and EVERY participants room had an aspect that spoke to me (and pinned!).  The eight [8] below encompass an idea that I hope to incorporate into my home in the future.  Maybe even the next ORC in April!

Click on the names to see their amazing transformations!


Caitlin is a San Fran blogger who transformed her shed...it's the coolest space ever (my boys would LOVE!).  Rustic + chic all in one space...


Eris and her hubs at the Pink House Reno renovated this dining room.  It is perfectly styled.  The before and after pics are amazing, it's absolutely stunning!


Elisa redid her staircase.  It's not just a stairwell, it's an architectural piece of art. We hope to do our own staircase in the future, Elisa's was inspiring...


My fellow Jersey Girl, Shelley created her home office in her beloved tropical style.  While I love what we did with ours, I'm just a tad bit jealous of her space...it's lovely!


Kate did a sweet nursery.  While I'm not planning on a nursery (!), I love many aspects of her room.  The floors, soothing colors and sentimental objects make it really special.


Laurie's bathroom reno is divine.  So warm and inviting.  With 3 bathroom makeovers in our future, I was especially excited to get inspired by the baths in the ORC.  


Jenny Beths spoke to me as well.  I've been obsessed with her Sockeye paint color by Sherwin Williams and her pallet wall since Week 3.  Sockeye, may be used in my house during the next challenge....


Stephanie did this amazing dining room (also on our to-do list).  I love the deep, bold color on the wall and how it makes the fabrics and accessories pop.  She still waiting on the rug and light fixture, but that's just going to be icing on the cake.  Just lovely.

By the way, save the date April 3, 2014.  Next go-around!

Thanks for visiting!


No comments: