January 28, 2013

Lately...{Photo Dump}




Friends out for a {rare} night on the town.  Notice my husband in pink...I love him in that color, not sure he did.  Love my Lilly Elsa in Starboard Stripe...major score during the post-Christmas sale.  Chinese Laundry boots were a 75% find at Macy's. 


Our boys made the local section of the Asbury Park Press.  My little local celebs...Restore the Shore!


Snow Patrol


The extent of my Valentine decorating.  I LOVE decorating for holidays, but for some reason have very little V-day decos.  These are handmade and free printable~d off the net. Better than nothing...onto Easter.




My snowbaby


Went into HomeGoods after a long sabbatical (It was a tough habit to break).  Scored the gray chair for our home office (of which hasn't even been cleaned out or painted yet...so who knows...)


And a cute one for my Moms living room.


Dreary Monday morning photo of Lake Fishigan a stones throw from my office.

Have a wonderful week ~ Thanks for visiting!

No comments: