January 10, 2013

Have you tried...

ColorSnap by Sherwin Williams? Its an iPhone App that lets you snap an inspiration picture and match colors to it. I also tried ColorCapture by Benjamin Moore, but I didn't love it as much.  I think it is going to be integral in our home office project. Here's a peek at my curtain fabric (linen curtains by Pine Cone Hill in flax) and the rug I've decided on (Eastern Colors available at Overstock or Horchow).


I'm leaning toward the Gray.  It would be more of a neutral if I should change up the accessories in the future and kinda outside of my comfort zone, as I tend to gravitate toward warmer colors.




This project will begin once we've completed our January clean up & out. That could still be happening in March...

Thanks for visiting xo

No comments: