September 27, 2011

Halloween around the Hutton Home ~ Part One

It's a bit rough to get motivated to start decorating for the Autumn/Halloween season, when we still have walls and ceiling torn open from Irene. Still, it's all about the kids and for them I'll do anything. So while it's a bit more subdued than my norm, the warm holiday touches have put me in a better mood. Above you can see my black rose, crow and spider arrangement illuminated by candlelite...
Most of my Halloween decor came right from Dollar Stores, including the pumpkinhead plaque and autumn garland.
Miniature heirloom rocker adorned with a spooky skeleton lantern and pillow.
Miniature pumpkins and gourds fill a wire basket that I found...in the GARBAGE!
Black cat candy bags embellish dining room chairs. If my things weren't purchased at a Dollar Store, they were bought here: http://columbusfarmersmarket.com/ Good Times!!

Keep an eye out for Part Two and as always ~ thank you for visiting my blog!! xoxo Traci

Linking up to:


No comments: