December 23, 2011

Christmas Menus

 Christmas Day
Baked Fresh Ham
Cheesy Olive Potatoes
Green Bean Casserole
Assorted Italian Pastries

 You can find my Potato Recipe here: http://coastalpines.blogspot.com/2011/01/comfort-food.html

Christmas Morning
Loaded Fruit Salad
Ham & Mushroom Breakfast Casserole (or strata if yer fancy!)
Christmas Eve
Bacon Herb Cupcakes
We will be at my in-laws on Christmas Eve and they are serving Prime Rib.  I thought these would make a nice and unique accompaniment.

I am also hosting an early supper on the 27th for out-of-state relatives, that so far I have NO idea what I will serve...yikes.

My goal is too post pictures of all of my prepared dishes and do a post-holiday wrap-up of our meals.  In addition to all of the goodies in between!  Christmas is all about the food for me...Enjoy!

No comments: