November 30, 2011

Rewind {Humor Me, I was traveling!!} + Cocktail Recipe

I want to share our Thanksgiving Day menu. Unfortunately, my photos are sparse and they Suck (pardon my french)!
Of course, my TG Day menu has to include a drink and a photo of said drink (Brandy Alexanders)....IN my Great-Grandmothers glasses. They are so beautiful, so "Anthro" from like a hundred years ago...

~Brandy Alexander~

1 1/2 oz. Brandy
1 oz. Dark Creme de Cacao
1 oz. Half & Half
1/4 tsp. Grated Nutmeg

Blend or shake with ice ~ delish!

Scalloped Oysters
My GG's china...again so beautiful that my pics don't do justice...
Turkey = amazing. A food~stylist, I'm not. Couldn't leave out the Publix Pilgrims :)

~Thanksgiving Day Menu~

First Course ~ 11am

Hot Crab Dip

Cold Spinach Dip

Cold Seafood Salad

Assorted Cheeses & Salamis

Crackers, Breads & Dippers

Brandy Alexanders (adults only)

Main Course ~ 6:30pm

Roasted Turkey with Traditional Dressing

Mashed White & Sweet Potatoes

Turnips

Scalloped Oysters

Pearl Onions

Green Bean Casserole

Hot Rolls

Gelatin Salad with Carrots (throwback to our foremothers)

Black Olives

Cranberry Sauce

Dessert ~ 9pm

Pumpkin Pie

Chocolate-Pumpkin Cheesecake

Vanilla ice Cream

Last Course ~ unbutton & relax!

No comments: