October 12, 2011

~Versatile Blogger Award~


I'm thrilled to have been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award from the lovely Melissa from http://madeinthesouth.blogspot.com/. One of my faves, I was originally introduced to Melissa by her sister http://www.susieharrisblog.com/. They are seriously talented....amazing genes! Thank you Melissa...I'm honored.

Rules: Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award, Share 7 things about yourself, Send it to 15 other bloggers and let them know you have awarded them!

My 7 things...

I love my kids more than words can describe and would do anything to keep them healthy & safe

I'm obsessed with Cheerios. Plain only, dry or with milk. I should've bought stock in General Mills a long time ago.

Is thinking right now...coming up with 7 things is tough!

I'm a border line hoarder when it comes to clothes, shoes, jewelry and products. I will never wear or use things in my closets/cabinets but complain about the lack of space.

I love real estate. I follow local home listings/sales religiously, but I was too shy to ever pursue a career in it...

I'm really shy! Unless I know people, I'm very insecure publicly. Maybe that is why I blog, it's easier to be anonymous (except I put everything "out there"!)

I wish I was Southern girl! I love all that is south of the Mason/Dixon. Which according to some, I missed by just 60 or so miles ;-)

I have a champagne taste on a beer budget. I would not think twice about spending 3K on a throw rug. Which is why I am hoping to win the Publishers Clearinghouse or the lotto some day.

This is a sampling of my favorite Versatile Bloggers (in no particular order):
















I may not notify everyone of my nominating them (shy), but I did want to share my favorites. They all have made me better in some way...parenting, decorating, crafting, cooking, etc. Check them out!

Thank you again Miss Melissa! xoxo Traci

No comments: