March 10, 2011

Homes I Love...

Fair Haven, NJ. I'm not even going to post the exterior of this home....actually it's kind of...blah. But venturing inside, it is far from that...I love the window treatments, bench and fluffy bedding(although they need more of a statement piece over the bed!)
A lovely nursery....I will never tire of toile.


functional, updated kitchen with a touch of country...totally me. Loving the backsplash tile...



While I am not a fan of blue, I love the formality and arrangement of this room. The window seat and nautically decorated mantle are calling me into this room. Bonus to the lucky buyers of this home....

2 Fireplaces! One traditional and one FUN! I saved this for the last photo ~ I love this room {sigh}... The stone fireplace, the high ceilings, the chandalier, the quirky mix of furniture, the warmth of this room.




From the Realtor: Charming 4 bedroom, 3 bath home. Lovingly renovated and ready to move right in! Beautiful kitchen, granite counter tops, top of the line cabinetry with stainless steel appliances. Hardwood flooring throughout, master bath w/carrera marble and tray ceiling in master bedroom. Fully finished basement, blue stone patio, white picket fenced-in yard!





No comments: