January 27, 2014

Repurposed Canvas + Project Playroom

Worked a little bit this weekend on getting wall decor up in the boys playroom.

It's not finished, but has already been taken back over by the boys.  Final photo op still to come if I can dodge the Nerf bullets and flying balls.

 Floral canvases from Homegoods recovered with local, clearance, touristy tees.  T-shirts, padding and a staple gun is all you need.


I will add some beachy photos with pretty push pins to the canvases, as they are off center.


Good news is, they were cheap.  When they get dusty I can just recover and even chose a new theme.


Hung a whale over the sink.




Framed this map...finally.  I used pinking shears on the map before framing, just to give it a little extra something, something. 


Since my budget was practically zero, I used mostly what we had.  Including this cheap frame.  Love this print and hope to get framed a bit nicer later.


To see the whole room, go here.

Coastal Inspired...

Thanks for visiting!
Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home
A Stroll Thru Life

Photobucket/

No comments: