December 10, 2013

Hutton Home 2013 {Christmas decor}


This post is photo-heavy.  I am still having to finish our dining room, adorn the mini boxwood wreaths in the living room and scatter some more Christmas cheer throughout the house.  Please stop back for updates and I will be sharing some amazing New Years Eve appetizers over the next couple of weeks!



I went outside of my comfort zone for our mantel this year.  I went for a more rustic theme, using organic elements; fresh greenery, fruit, antlers, driftwood, wrought iron and artwork by moi.  It's quite unique and I'm very pleased with how it turned out.






I will also be sharing our favorites from our Christmas Cocktail Station...


Place settings and sparkle coming soon!


















Happy Holidays!

Thanks for visiting!

Linking up herehereherehereherehere and here...

 holiday open house


No comments: