December 30, 2013

Christmas Rewind

Christmas morning..

Expressions of delight.


The calm before a wrapping storm.


The reindeer had food stashed indoors and out, they got a little messy...
Parties at friends and families


My in-laws fireplace.  Nice to be there on Christmas Eve, as this time last year they were displaced from Hurricane Sandy


Yes, the big boy got a bb gun.  Hope he doesn't shoot his eye out...


Husband got fishing gear and a beach buggy pass, along with some silly stocking stuffers.  Bacon-flavored dental floss anyone???


My MIL made these cute cork trees, I am so doing this next year.  Lord knows we have enough corks!


We weren't supposed to exchange gifts this year.  He did a pretty good job surprising me (including the gift card, I saw the box come in the mail and thought it was flip-flops)!

Hope your holiday was wonderful...on to 2014!

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: