Excuse my fancy paper plate picture! This was hastily prepared for New Years Eve...
making it again for Superbowl Sunday
Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pulls aka Crack Bread
- 1 unsliced loaf of sourdough bread (preferably round)
- 8 to 12 ounces Cheddar cheese, thinly sliced
- 3-ounce bag Oscar Mayer Real Bacon Bits
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing mix
- Using a sharp bread knife, cut the loaf in both directions in a checkerboard pattern, being careful not to cut through the bottom crust.
- Place slices of cheese between cuts.
- Sprinkle bacon bits on bread, making sure to get between cuts.
- Mix butter with ranch dressing mix. Pour over bread.
- Wrap loaf in foil and place on baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Unwrap. Bake for an additional 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.