December 9, 2010

~2010 Christmas Tree~






Our tree is a hodge podge of ornaments collected throughout the years. When I was about 20, I discovered Pier 1 Imports and started my bachelorette collection...all pinks, purples, turquoise and white glittered ornaments. As time went on and Bill and the kids came into my life, we just started collecting what moved us...terra cotta santas & silver stars from mexico, canoeing & fishing ornaments from the outer banks, angels of all types from craft shows, flip-flops from key west, snowmen of ALL varieties and of course the most special...babies first Christmases. Our tree topper that I LOVE is a gold and glass star from...Rite-Aid! No matter how your tree is decorated, fancy or simple, when you light it for the first time and step back...it's Magical...

No comments: