December 6, 2010

~2010 Christmas Mantel~










I am linking up with Layla @ the Lettered Cottage for the Holiday Home Linky Party ~ Thank you for viewing my post and for visiting my blog! My theme is silver and gold with a splash of greenery. Using items I had (mercury glass, hurricane, vintage clock, silver star from mexico, and peace blocks that are ancient) and items purchased from the dollar store (silver & gold bells, silver and gold ornaments and all of the accessories to make the wreath), all that was needed to complete the look was the *fire* aka many strings of lights! I had to edit the base of the fireplace for baby Brennan, but as the years go by, that shall change... I am already thinking about next year, changing it up a bit...hmmm burlap, seashells and fresh greenery......




No comments: