November 15, 2010

A website I'd like to share....


Photos courtesy of Jeff Hirsch via The New York Social Diary

I've been down for the count for a few days with the awful 24-hour thing that goes around from time to time, so I haven't posted or tackled projects that I would've like to....


I would like to share a site that is my Friday lunch hour go-to.... The New York Social Diary has a House column on most Fridays that gives an extensive sneak-peek into some glorious New York homes. Sometimes the spaces are terribly busy (it IS Manhattan, space is limited) and sometimes terribly sparse (minimalism at its best), but it is very interesting to see. The column may also feature homes in Connecticut, The Hamptons, New Orleans and Palm Beach. The photos are incredible and very detailed, taking the reader from room to room...it's very interesting what people covet. Some of the artwork, relics and textiles are just breathtaking... Above are examples from a recent column. The planter/table is to die for and the bed room goes without saying....Check it out!


No comments: