October 30, 2014

Halloween around the Huttons

Just a few snapshots of our home this spooky season. 


A few tombstones, mums and card stock bats, which the neighborhood loved (so did we!).


Mantel 2014
looks so much better lit up at night, but you get the idea.


Lanterns in the boys playroom.


Dollar store finds are the best. Candy corn, candles and place mats.  Spiderweb bowls hold a stack of cards for our Fall birthday boys.


Candy Corn-O-Lantern pillow from Big Lots.

Close-ups of the mantel.





Some decorations collected through the years and a spooky uncle.


...a perched crow in a jungle of houseplants.
(should've edited my pics, these don't do justice)


Dining room decor.



Foyer


More playroom.


I wish I had more shots, especially of the outdoors, but a nor'Easter 2 weeks ago blew a lot away.

Here's Brennan and the neighbors at a trick-or-treat at the local high school.


Again, this dip was ridiculously good!


A couple of shots from our neighbors Halloween party.  So fun.  The decor in and outside their home was amazing and spooky.  





I think I started Halloween too early this year, because I am over it!  Time to put away the creepy and refine my Fall style.  So...

On to the next!


And by refine I mean decorate with a cardboard turkey with assfan.

Thanks for visiting!


No comments: