September 26, 2014

Five on Friday

We are relishing the last bits of summer here on the Jersey Shore.  It's been a mixed bag, but this upcoming weekend is supposed to be gorgeous...sunny and in the low 80's.  Orange Cream custard from Kohr's is a must!


Granted, we don't get out much anymore, but a breathalyzer machine in a bar?  Between that and the Grateful Dead cover band, I felt old(and judgmental)!


I've been trying to lose about 20 pounds.  When strategic posing doesn't cut it anymore, it's time to lay off the snacks and fattening coffee drinks...This is my typical soccer mom uniform...


We are combining our boys birthday and having one big party next weekend.  We've historically had Halloween-themed family parties.  This time we are throwing a "friend" party under the premise of a front yard tailgate.  All sports, all the time.  About 45 minutes into the party the video game truck is going to roll up!  They are going to be so excited!  There are a few girls coming too (yuck!), so am going to set up a craft table for them...


So despite the fact that it's not going to be a Halloween party, I've full-on decorated the house!  I will be sharing my Halloween decor next week...


It's fun...

Thanks for visiting!

PS ~ My eyes are so puffy from last nights game...there IS crying in baseball.  Thank you Captain...
 photo H54Fbutton_zps973d26e1.png

No comments: