September 3, 2013

Back-to-School Must Haves {For Mom}

A few of my favorite things...


Molton Brown Rose Granati Hand Wash & Lotion.  Smells heavenly.  I keep in it the master bath (too expensive to share) and use them before bed for some sleepytime aromatherapy ~ it's that delicious!


Hue Jeggings in midnight rinse.  PERFECT for boot season.  Get a couple of pairs, they will fade eventually, but so worth it.  Extremely comfortable and surprisingly warm. They also come in assorted fabrics + colors.

Extreme coffee/caffeine addiction = Crest 3D White Strips


My go-to basic moisturizer for almost 25 years (holy cow, I'm dating myself).  My mom, grandmother, aunts all use(d) Clinique dramatically different and have beautiful skin.  I have yet to pinpoint a fave eye cream, I am all over the place.  From Estee Lauder and Kiehls to La Prairie and Lancome.  Any Suggestions for eye cream...day or night?


J.Crew Signature Leggings.  Pricey, but made well, with a wider waistband, and they last forever.  The last pair I had to part with was 3 years old, worn and washed thrice weekly...that can tell you how long-lasting they are.


Nordstrom Brass Plum BP Cami's.  BUY ONE IN EVERY COLOR AND SIZE DOWN!!  Made for Summer, I even layer them with everything in the Fall & Winter.  Sucks me in and smooths me down!


Straight-up natural astringent.  No need for pricey toners & potions.
I'm not a daily, heavy make-up wearer, but I will curl and mascara my lashes.  The Shu Uemura lash curler is THE best.






What are your favorite staples?  Please share, I'd love to hear some tips about new products and brands?

Thanks for visiting!



No comments: