May 8, 2014

Undone {One Room Challenge 2014} Crew's Quarters

Undone...but I will be, as I've come this far.  We simply ran out of time.  Between travel(Chicago was Amazing!), day jobs and our babies...some things are more pressing.

I could have hastily thrown it all together, but that's not my style.  I want to feel good about this space and stay true to my original inspiration.

PLEASE go visit the other ORC Linkers, because there is some serious home runs and magic being made over at Linda's!

The good news is that most of my finishing touches will involve shopping.  


I acquired this vintage camp stool for the room.


Hubs will be painting and caulking and finishing the shelving.


Still need to purchase fixtures and textiles (that's the fun part!)


So here I sit broken-hearted, but look at where I started!






So please stop by when the room is complete and thanks for your patience!

Thanks for visiting!



18 comments:

Elisa of Fancy Free Me said...

You're getting there! It's going to be so nice when it's all complete.

Amber Tysl said...

SOOO appreciate your honesty! Not sure I'll make the deadline tonight either!

Looks soo good so far!

Delia said...

No worries Staci. I will be back to check on your progress. Good luck.

C a i t l i n said...

At least you've got you're priorities straight. I'll check back! -Caitlin

Eris @ The Pink House Reno said...

You'll be done before you know it! And I'll be here to check it out :) Glad you enjoyed your trip!!

Sam @ The Junk House said...

You've made good progress! It's going to look great once it's complete! I didn't finish my room either, so you aren't alone!

aquahaus said...

Take your time. I'll be back, and I know it will be perfect!

Stacey {steward of design} said...

You're on your way. I'll be back for sure!

Tricia said...

I can't wait to see the finished room - I'm sure it'll be great! So much better to get the room right the first time and to be happy with what you've done. Good luck!!
Tricia // Suburban Bitches

SHERRY HART said...

Life happens as they say:) It will get done and you will be so happy!

Alana in Canada said...

We didn't quite finish either--but we're motivated as heck to get done, now! The room will be lovely--you've done a great job so far. No need to rush it.

sarah sofia knepp said...

Looking good! It's a lot of work and I can't wait to see your finished room! So fun participating in ORC with you!

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

Wait - the challenge was actually 7 weeks - you're good!! :) I think taking a trip to Chicago and loving on your babies in your free time is better than working on a home project that can wait…..it's looking great so far though Traci!

Tiffany said...

What you've done so far looks great! Your priorities are spot on! I'll be checking back to see how this turns out:)

Linda @ a design snack said...

You are "on the path" as I like to say. You will get there, and soon. Life trumps rooms!

Shelia Dowd said...

Look at it this way, you made great progress...and progress means you are moving forward! Looks great so far!
Shelia
www.houseofhighlands.com

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

Don't be hard on yourself. You should feel great about how much better it looks. You got a lot done, and it won't take long now. Great job. I know those accessories will look fantastic in your space.

kate@willowinteriors said...

I know your bathroom will be fabulous when it's done! And I can't wait to hear more about Chicago. Everyone always tells me I would love it...but come on...New York!!! :)