June 21, 2012

Homes I Love...

Freehold Boro, NJ Circa 1920

 Brinckerhoff Avenue to be exact.  The loveliest, toniest of all of the streets in Freehold.  Freehold Boro is also the land of Springsteen and my fathers home town.  Neither of which lived lived on this street; they were, quite frankly, on the wrong side of it.  Not in a BAD way ~ Just working class!
 I loved this foyer from first glance.  I was actually inspired to check out my own Saturday Evening Post art at allposters.com.  I'm torn between 3 prints for my foyer...Stinky Putt, April Showers and Childhood.
 The zebra rug and warm walls are fun, as is the artwork.
 While I am not digging the window treatments, this rooms got great bones. Loving all of the windows...
 Seriously a spa/fine hotel worthy bedroom....Right???
 This bath is SUPERB.  The tiles are so fun and chunky (kinda like me!)
 There aren't words for how much I love this bathroom...
 Again with the perfectly molded and paint-colored bedroom.  I didn't bother posting a kitchen pic from this house because it was ugly.  I mean in the recently re-done, pedestrian, stock stuff kind of way.  With all of the bells & whistles in this house, they could've done much better. Offered at 525K.

{Photos courtesy of MOMLS}

From the Realtor:

Quite simply, this might be the most magnificent restored home in Freehold Boro to become available in years. Old world, early 20th century charm has been combined with a complete overhaul of the home down to its studs to include top of the line 2012 amenities. Just about everything is brand new and of the highest quality from the new poured concrete/ fully waterproofed basement, to the Magnificent Master Suite with new Marble Bath and W/I Closet, to the brand new roof made to look like slate roof.


No comments: