March 26, 2012

Homes I Love...

Fair Haven, New Jersey
Riverfront 
Bowling Green 
 Across the river from the town of Red Bank...a noted social & commercial destination on the Central NJ Coast (Jon Bon Jovi dwells here...nuff said!)

Preppy Heaven ~ Love these 2 rooms! 

Incredible views & sunsets 

I'd be inspired to create in this room... 


TIMELESS ELEGANCE ON THE NAVESINK RIVER! Private curved drive leads to this grand estate. Graceful presence, elegant design & outstanding craftsmanship. Soaring ceilings, banquet sized DR, abundance of French doors & custom millwork throughout. Newer designer gourmet kitchen w/ state of the art appliances & granite countertops, 4 baths renovated to perfection. All this on 1.98 acres of park-like property w/ panoramic views of the Navesink River, bulkhead, dock, concrete pool w/ bluestone patio.

My blogging has been light lately, not that I haven't been inspired or busy, I'm just blah :(

I'm hoping to return to creativity...stay tuned!!


No comments: