February 28, 2012

Angie's Leg and my Oscar Picks

 This image is just disturbing to me!  Am I the only who thought that Angelina {and Brad} looked like their wax figurines at Madame Tussauds??  Apparently not, since Angie's Leg has her own Twitter handle and Facebook pages....

Now onto my FAVORITES from the Academy Awards...
 Guiliana Rancic...This dress is a stunner, I love the Art-Deco-ish lines of it.  After everything this poor woman is been through, she still shines.
 Glenn Close...The color is rich and elegant and the dress perfectly age appropriate. Not that I am knocking Glenn, she is absolutely beautiful.  I can only hope I am in half that shape when I am 64!
 Octavia Spencer...is as cute as a button!  Beautiful and flattering dress on her realistic figure.  LOVE the silhoutte and train...
My #1 Pick.  Penelope Cruz.  The hair, the dress, the jewelry...I love it all.  The color of the dress is unique, the bodice ultra-feminine and the silhouette is lovely.  If I were to be walking the red carpet, this is what I'd like to emulate.

No comments: