February 14, 2011

Surfin' Safari {Home Tour Tuesdays}

The big boys room ~ no matter how I try to keep it beachy, Spiderman and the Transformers always show up. When we purchased his bunk beds, I saw a pirate ship (!) and went from there. Surfboard rug, nautical accessories, gold & white buffalo check valances and bamboo shades add to Collin's room.


Can't forget his stuffed animals and Phillies gear!




The little boys room ~ Safari. Before I was even pregnant, I had the wall color and curtains chosen for this room (Bungalow gold by Eddie Bauer @ Lowes...best wall color EVER! My bff just did her master in it...try it, you'll love it! The curtains are moire plaid in ginger by Country Curtains).




Everything else just fell into place, including the rattan giraffe that I found literally for song...




Rounding out Brennan's room is a comfy chair with giraffe pillows from Pier 1 and his favorite books & toys. Both boys need shelving in their rooms for books & breakables, that'll come soon.


I'm linking up with Daphne & Shannon for Home Tour Tuesdays ~ thanks for dropping by!








No comments: