February 23, 2011

Freezin' for a Reason

2011 Polar Bear Plunge for Special Olympics New Jersey
These pics are from 2007 when we were just supporting our friend Johnny, who had to add some pizzazz to his plunge...
This year I am very proud of my husband for raising money and he'll be the one jumping into the icy Atlantic sans banana costume (although I may embellish a snuggie for him)
It's a fun day for an awesome cause...our plunge locale in Seaside Heights, NJ has already raised almost 820K. Disclaimer: We are NOT like the show, those people aren't even from here!
I personally am looking forward to catching up with some old friends and boardwalk pizza! I am very thankful for our friends, family and co-workers who donated toward Bills plunge and I am so proud of hubby, willing to brave the elements (partly cloudy and 43 degrees) for a great cause!


For more information about Special Olympics New Jersey, please click here http://www.sonj.org/iCMS/Files/00611.pdf





I'm Freezin' For A Reason - Please support my plunge for Special Olympics New Jersey

No comments: