February 20, 2011

Craigslist Part One ~ Meet our Living Room

Welcome to our Living Room. I like it...it was dubbed the "holiday & girls only room" (I'm the only girl). My inspiration was to do a botanical green and orange room, originally inspired by the Ballard fabric on the corner table. Note the pottery barn knock-off cube tables from Overstock, less than half the price of PB.
The accent wall was painted by me when I was 7 mos. pregnant...poor decision, I have now learned I hate accent walls. This room will receive a coat of new paint and carpet eventually, but for now I can deal...

Yes, we are proud of our heritage!



Brennan's toys are slowly transitioning to the playroom as he gets older. I am thinking by Spring it will be complete.


Then there is this corner. Nothing, Zilch, Nada....currently used as a "garage" for Brennan's various modes of transportation. The lion's name is Mushy....we love him ;-)


This is where my Craig's List purchase comes in...I will reveal later today the find I found (and some inspiration photos) and may need some advice on PAINT...cause' I am kinda torn.


Happy Monday, Happy President's Day everyone!





No comments: