February 3, 2011

Some Whimsical, All Beautiful

While Blog-hopping, I found this http://www.newyorksocialdiary.com/node/1905139 via the New York Social Diary. The New York Botanical Garden recently held their Annual Orchid Dinner. Orchids were the stars of these breathtaking centerpieces. In the above image, I am very, very fond of the slipcovers and table covering...they take center stage for me!


I am such a fan of oranges and rust colors. This is one of my favorites. The New York Botanical Garden is on our wish list (ok, just mine) this year, they are having a Caribbean Flower exhibition currently and an Antique Garden Furniture Exhibition and Sale (as if) that I'd really like to catch.



My mouth is watering...




Yummy! This screams Spring/Easter to me....edible centerpiece for Easter Dinner? Perhaps...maybe not as extreme as this ;-)





What girl wouldn't want to sit at this table?!




Again, for more images (via New York Social Diary) and a breath of fresh air, please visit: http://www.newyorksocialdiary.com/node/1905139. Also visit www.nybg.org if you are in the NY area and are interested in visiting. TGIF ~ Everyone!






No comments: