February 1, 2011

Nothing white about my linen closet {Home Tour Tuesdays}

This Hall closet is a MESS...sheets, blankets and extra towels, I'm too embarassed to share (but thanks to my hubby for contributing to this post ;-)
I'll show you a smidgen....cleaning supplies, baby bath supplies and the boys bathroom summer accessories. Notice the plastic bags shoved in a slot for baby messes (Way to go mommy...put the plastic bags where baby can reach....I've remedied that situation!)

Husbands idea of a linen closet....he is all about hooks {two more letters and this post is x-rated}


Everyday towels for me & the boys. I am addicted to Aquis microfiber towels for my hair, I've used them for years. Check them out here: http://aquis.com/
Post was light, so let's add the beach towel closet! I know that swimmie diapers and acrylic wineglasses have NOTHING to do with this weeks home tour!
Happy Tuesday & Happy Birthday to Daphne!!





No comments: