February 17, 2011

Homes I Love...{and some news!}

Long Branch, NJ Circa 1940. Lovely english-georgian revival cottage. I'm a window girl...funny as my maiden name is Dore!
I am guessing this entry was once not enclosed. Such a fresh & bright landing with original stone. I am wanting red geraniums in here...
I *heart* rich deep colors against bright white molding
Perfect example of how dark colors can POP in a room
I am craving more photos of this house


From the Realtor: Fantastic oversized property on 2 lots! Top location in Long Branch. Lovely English-Georgian revival home w/ original hardwood flooring, basement, detached garage, and landscaped yard. Home has unlimited expansion possibilities. Room for tennis court, pool, and more!


~EXCITING NEWS~
I am Craigslisting for FIRST time!!! We are going to inspect and maybe purchase a "project" tomm nite and I can't wait to share with you the details!! Have a great weekend!

No comments: