April 5, 2013

What I'm Pinning Lately {tgif}

Great use for old belts; loving the texture.  I think daisies would look really sweet as well...


How many times have you propped your I-products up to reference directions or a recipe and down they go?  Me, almost daily.  Here is a sweet way to relieve that problem.


My family room (aka the boys room) is boring me to death lately.  You can see it HERE.  I'm digging this design board from Laura. I may do a Spring spruce-up using some ideas from this board.  My room is chocolate brown and pale blue and I've dying to add some splashes of orange; and I need some pattern as well.


A FAB vignette from one of my favorites. Check out Mary Ann. Everything she does, I just love(sigh).  This little set-up is making me want to change my color scheme in our foyer.


Brilliant idea....especially with a spacious yard.  Paint & stick an old mailbox in your yard to hold garden tools, so they can be grabbed quick.  I am never without my gardening gloves, although I still manage to get dirt under my nails.  Worth it though...gardening is the best form of sweat equity.


Always looking for fresh new ideas for lunch.  I bring it to work 5 days a week; after awhile sammies, soups and lean cuisines get boring.  I'm digging the whole bento box thing and plan to post a week of my own bentos shortly.


Check out a plethora of unique lunch ideas for you or the kiddies here.

What have ya'll been pinning lately?

Thanks for visiting ~ have a great weekend!

No comments: