May 8, 2014

Undone {One Room Challenge 2014} Crew's Quarters

Undone...but I will be, as I've come this far.  We simply ran out of time.  Between travel(Chicago was Amazing!), day jobs and our babies...some things are more pressing.

I could have hastily thrown it all together, but that's not my style.  I want to feel good about this space and stay true to my original inspiration.

PLEASE go visit the other ORC Linkers, because there is some serious home runs and magic being made over at Linda's!

The good news is that most of my finishing touches will involve shopping.  


I acquired this vintage camp stool for the room.


Hubs will be painting and caulking and finishing the shelving.


Still need to purchase fixtures and textiles (that's the fun part!)


So here I sit broken-hearted, but look at where I started!






So please stop by when the room is complete and thanks for your patience!

Thanks for visiting!



No comments: