June 10, 2011

Homes I Love...

Pine Beach, NJ Circa 1924 aka River Rest I love homes with names. I should name ours, though it's not as charming. This home is riverfront on the Toms River, where in the summer there are literally thousands of small white sailboats filled with kids learing to sail from the numerous yacht clubs on the river...Ocean Gate, Island Heights, Beachwood and Pine Beach.
The mural proves my point and I {{love}} it.

The gardens are dreamy as well...

updated kitchen and probably the only room in the home that does not have knotty pine walls. I have a love hate relationship with knotty pine, but in a river home, it just works.

River front at dusk...not a bad view if you can bring yourself to leave the garden.


From the Realtor: The homes name is "RIVER REST" Truly one of a kind! This home is so gorgeous, charming, loaded with character, with spectacular river views and any other descriptive word you can think of. A historic home, beautifully renovated. Gardens designed by a master gardener. open airy floor plan with wide porches.Come enjoy the tour.


I'll be back next week, in the meantime, have a beautiful weekend! Traci

No comments: