April 16, 2014

Wednesday {wiw}

It's warming up people!!  We had a SPECTACULAR weekend, even though I spent most of it in painting/yard work clothing. 


Work...Old Navy olive cargos and tunic, Loft vaughn sandals and vintage Gap denim jacket.  And by vintage, I mean the late 80's when I was in HS...


Night out...Dress Barn halter dress, Vaneli Marika slingbacks.

My husband was honored for a lifesaving effort at work.  We sat with the 41YO husband and father that he resuscitated and his family during this event and it was very, very emotional.  A beautiful night for both families...


Play...Piperlime tunic, Old Navy skinnies, Bernardo thongs (ancient, they are the workhorse of my summer sandals), Brass Plum tank and sterling silver accessories.


Thanks for visiting!
pleated poppy
Perfectly Coutured

No comments: